2018 Lincoln City Golf Surveys
The Parks and Recreation Department invites the public to share recent golf experiences by taking the annual Lincoln City Golf Customer Satisfaction Survey. The survey runs from Monday. June 11 through Sunday, July 15, 2018. The online format is only available when the survey is active. Results of the survey will be shared at the Lincoln Municipal Golf Committee Meeting once results are compiled.
Paper copies are available at the following locations:
- Ager Learning Center, 3761 Normal Blvd., 402-441-8963
- Highlands Golf Course, 5501 N.W. 12th St., 402-441-6081
- Holmes Golf Course, 3701 S. 70th St., 402-441-8960
- Mahoney Golf Course, 7900 Adams St., 402-441-8969
- Pioneers Golf Course, 3403 West Van Dorn St., 402-441-8966
- Parks and Recreation office, 3131 “O” Street, Suite 300, 402-441-7847
“This point-in-time survey gives our staff a better understanding of what golfers value the most at our courses,” said Lincoln City Golf Coordinator Wade Foreman. “The feedback we receive during peak golfing season helps Lincoln City Golf see where customer improvements can be made. Our goal is to improve the overall experience at all of our municipal golf courses.”
The City operates the nine-hole Ager Junior Golf Course and four 18-hole courses: Highlands, Holmes, Mahoney and Pioneers. For more information and to book a tee time, visit lincolncitygolf.org.